Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life, or Something Like It

Have you ever lost somebody that you truly cared about to misunderstandings? I believe that there might be a few of you out there who has. I know I have. I have a problem though. My nature prevents me from fully letting go of things, so here I sit sulking on the past and what could have been.

It's a sad problem really. I mean seriously, why can't I just get over it? Believe me when I say that I have tried in vain-on multiple occasions. People have called me stupid for dwelling on things. Seriously, there is no need to. I mean why waste the energy on things you cannot change? Why?!?!?!

Because that's what I do. My sad little existence knows no better. So here I sit, sulking.

I'm going to bed. I need some snuggles from my Wookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment